Kalor Fabia 12D Ductable Wood Pellet Air Stove
The Kalor Fabia 12D is a medium-sized, ductable air stove which delivers heat to the room in which it is situated and to one other room, via the integrated heat duct. With a maximum heat output of ca. 11.5kW, the Fabia is ideal for larger spaces but this impressive output can be reduced to as little as ca. 4.5kW when room temperature is satisfactory. This is done automatically using the in-built ambient thermostat.
A Ductable Air Stove is similar to a standard Air Stove but the heat produced can be "ducted" to another room via a simple duct at the rear of the stove.
The Fabia 12D is unique in that it offers 2 separate ambient fans, one for the room in which the stove is situated and one for the heat duct. This means that the user has ultimate control of each "zone" and fantastic power to move the heated air.
Boasting a sleek and modern design with simple, clean lines, the Fabia 12D comes from the popular Cayenne range of Kalor stoves. The advanced LCD display gives the user huge flexibilty of control but is simple and intuitive to use. A unique feature of the Fabia 12D is that the flue exit can be at the top of the stove or at the rear, making it super-flexible in terms of it's installation!
Kalor Fabia 12D Features:
- Top or rear flue exit for flexible installation
- Separate heat duct to share heat with another room
- Up to a whopping 8m duct distance for additional heat duct!
- Sleek, modern design with simple, clean lines
- High combustion efficiency at 94%
- Large viewing glass
- Advanced steel structure, hand welded for optimum performance
- Removable, air tight ash box
- Programmable LCD control panel
- Various timed programmes possible
- Thermostatic control
- Five-step power setting
- Remote Control as standard
- Choice of colours
- Remote access control via Smartphone App using home Wi-Fi (optional)